FinalFantasy Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FinalFantasy And Naruto Crash Into Battle

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here's something you should know about me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zel Auron
Judge
Judge
Zel Auron

Character Bio
Health:
Here's something you should know about me Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Here's something you should know about me Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Chakra/ Stamina/ Energy:
Here's something you should know about me Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Here's something you should know about me Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Magic Energy (MP):
Here's something you should know about me Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Here's something you should know about me Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

Here's something you should know about me Empty
PostSubject: Here's something you should know about me   Here's something you should know about me Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:49 pm

The Eternal Sword: Once drawn it will absorb and element if I wish it
the sword can also warp the landscape

If my Soul Eaters cut someone they sap a portion of their energies and health

Don't think you'll be able to block Holy Judgement (check the description)
Back to top Go down
Zel Auron
Judge
Judge
Zel Auron

Character Bio
Health:
Chakra/ Stamina/ Energy:
Here's something you should know about me Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Here's something you should know about me Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Magic Energy (MP):

Here's something you should know about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's something you should know about me   Here's something you should know about me Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:57 pm

Full power

Cruxis Angel State: Wings form from my back (No you can't cut these off cause they're magical)
and my overall strength is doubled
If I cast any magic the effect is strengthened
I can also fuse the Eternal Sword into myself (No, I don't become all powerful but you'd better be
cautious)
Back to top Go down

Here's something you should know about me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalFantasy Vs Naruto :: Character Descriptions/ Bloodline Limit Abilities :: Demon/Split personality/special ability registration.-
Jump to: